Recent presentations: Powerhouse & MILK Copenhagen

In January I had the pleasure of giving two social media presentations in the same week. Once with Rebecca from Five Brand Communication for The Powerhouse and the second on my own to the sales reps at MILK Copenhagen. It was an action packed week of social media marketing madness!

If you have a group that you'd like me organize a presentation for, contact me for a quote.

What we talked about at The Powerhouse.
Rebecca and I getting warmed up.
Libby introducing us.
Rebecca talking about branding.
I HAD to take a picture to post on my social media sites! 
Explaining the 70-20-10 rule of social media. If you don't know it, contact me and I'll explain. :-)
Preparing to present to MILK Copenhagen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to comment.